Sign in to follow this  
Twoftmama

Verizon.net, Att.com, Hotmail, Live, MSN and Outlook.com Email Account Users

If you have a Verizon.net, Att.com, Hotmail, Live, MSN, or Outlook.com email account you will be unable to receive emails from the Asylum. Those companies have the IP address of our host's email server blocked, so emails from that IP are never delivered. This includes your validation email.

If you use an email address from one of these companies to register here, please email me at tfmssimsasylum@aol.com within 36 hours so I can validate your account for you. Unvalidated accounts are automatically deleted by the system after 48 hours, so if you do not email me your info within 36 hours, your account may not be validated before it's deleted and you will have to re-register. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it's beyond my control.

Thanks for your understanding. :smile:

Found out from one of our members today that Outlook.com also has us blocked. Thank you to JustAnotherSimsFan for bringing it to my attention. :smile:

First post has been edited to add Outlook.com to the list of email providers.

In the last 2 days I've had 3 people with MSN addresses not receive their validation email, so I'm assuming since MSN is owned by Hotmail that they have us blocked as well. I've added MSN to the first post.